We understand that it isn’t just about the numbers, and have a vested interest in helping our clients to complete the complex tasks faced by not-for-profit organizations.
Let Us Be Your Trusted Partners
At Scott Nuttall & Associates CPA’s, we have an exceptional level of experience working with nonprofit organizations. We understand that it isn’t just about the numbers, and have a vested interest in helping our clients to complete the complex tasks faced by not-for-profit organizations.
Take a look at how our not-for-profit team can assist in your financial reporting:
- Prepare 501(c) (3) exemption applications for new nonprofit organizations.
- Secure your organization’s tax-exempt status by preparing all IRS reporting, including Form 990 and 990T, income statements and balance sheets.
- Clearly disclose sources of income such as charitable donations, membership fees, and investment income with income statements and revenue support schedules.
- Demonstrate responsible use of charitable donations with functional expense statements and individual program expense statements.
Our goal is your success, so we offer a wide range of services that can take time-consuming tasks off your hands:
- Improve your organization’s efficiency with accounting staff training.
- Compile accurate financial data, allowing you to make sound management decisions.
- Design, install, and maintain the most effective accounting system for your organization.
- Deliver weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly employee payroll on time—including tax filings and deposits.
- Prepare pastoral housing allowance and other required benefit documents to meet the complex dual status of ministers (for churches).
For each of our clients, we aim to be more than just an accounting firm — we are your trusted partners. Let us help you:
- Manage risk, minimize fraud, and control costs with stronger internal controls.
- Train your board on nonprofit financial statement usage and effective budgeting practices.
- Provide assurance of your financial statements and compliance to your board and donors.
To learn more about the entire scope of accounting services offered by Scott Nuttall & Associates CPA’s, and how we can support you, contact us for a consultation.
3055 Cardinal Drive, Suite 301, Vero Beach, FL 32963